Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer Bucket List!

Summer is just around the corner!  I'm looking forward to some summer fun with the kids.  I was visiting Superheroes and Princesses when I noticed that she had posted a great summer bucket list, so I decided to join in on the fun!


Outdoor Play
    Rainy Day Fun
    Day Trips
    • Go to the Wave pool and Water Park
    • Amusement Park
    • Zoo, Zoo, Zoo!
    • Ride on an incline up the mountain
    • Hiking and Fishing
    • State Parks
    Weekend Trips
    I'm sure I'll be seeing other great ideas on your blogs that we'll be doing instead, but it's great to have a list started that I can refer to for our summer fun activities!

    Do you have great ideas that you'd like to share? If so, be sure to stop by Little Wonders' Days for the Summer Bucket List Party and link your summer fun list!





    Photobucket 
    Here's to Happy Summer Days!!
    Jen

    4 comments:

    Christy Killoran said...

    I love your list! My kids love to make sheet tents and have indoor smores - fun! I'll have to use some of your ideas!!!

    Kelly said...

    I love your list, especially the way you divided the activities up into types of play. Thanks for joining the party!
    Little Wonders' Days

    Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

    thank you for the list....with summer break closing in fast I worry about what the heck we are going to do:)

    Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

    Wow, you have tons of fabulous ideas!! I think I'm going to need to borrow a few :)

    Support Creative and Curious Kids!

    Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
    Share/Save/Bookmark
    Custom Search
    Photobucket
    Featured at Make and Takes
    Classified: Mom